GET Remote Video Status¶
Uses an existing remote video session to retrieve the status of a video creation command. The remote session must have been created successfully using
POST /remotesand video creation must have been started using
- sid (string) – Unique remote session identifier.
- vsid (string) – Unique video creation session identifier.
Status Codes: Response Headers:
- Content-Type – application/json
- X-Slycat-Message – For errors, contains a human-readable description of the problem.
- X-Slycat-Hint – For errors, contains an optional description of how to fix the problem.
Response JSON Object:
- ok (boolean) – Set to true if the video creation process is working, false if it has failed.
- ready (boolean) – Optional. Set to true if the video creation process has completed successfully and the video file is ready for retrieval.
- message (string) – Human-readable message describing the current video creation state or error.
- returncode (number) – Optional exit code from the video creation process. Note: this is for debugging only, could be removed in the future, and should not be displayed to end-users.
- stderr (string) – Optional capture of stderr from the video creation process. Note: this is for debugging only, could be removed in the future, and should not be displayed to end-users.