PUT Upload File Part¶
Upload a file (or part of a file) as part of an upload session created with
Use the “pid” and “fid” parameters to specify that the data being uploaded is for part \(M\) of file \(N\). To upload a file from the client, specify the “file” parameter. To upload a remote file, specify the “sid” and “path” parameters with a session id and remote filepath for the file to upload.
- uid (string) – Unique upload session identifier.
- fid (integer) – Zero-based file index of the data to be uploaded.
- pid (integer) – Zero-based part index of the data to be uploaded.
- Content-Type – form/multipart
- file – Local file for upload.
- path – Remote host absolute filesystem path.
- sid – Remote session id.
- 200 OK – The data was uploaded successfully.