GET Remote Video¶
Uses an existing remote session to retrieve a remote video. The session must have been created successfully using
POST /remotesand video creation must have been started using
POST /remotes/(sid)/videos. The caller should not attempt retrieving a video until a call to
GET /remotes/(sid)/videos/(vsid)/statusindicates that video creation is complete. The returned file may be optionally cached on the server and retrieved using
- sid (string) – Unique remote session identifier.
- vsid (string) – Unique video creation session identifier.
- cache – Optional cache identifier. Set to project to store the retrieved video in a project cache.
- project – Project identifier. Required when cache is set to project.
- key – Cached object key. Must be specified when cache is set to project.
- 200 OK – The video has been returned in the response body.
- 206 Partial Content – A portion of the video has been returned in the response body.
- 400 Bad Request – “Agent required” This call requires a remote agent, but the current session isn’t running an agent.
- 404 Not Found – The session doesn’t exist or has timed-out.
- Content-Type – video/mp4 or video/webm, depending on the original
- X-Slycat-Message – For errors, contains a human-readable description of the problem.
- X-Slycat-Hint – For errors, contains an optional description of how to fix the problem.